- Full-length orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Suitable for conditions such as over-pronation, collapsed arches and flat feet
- Fits in most types of footwear
- Made of light-weight E.V.A.
- Firm density.
- Shock-absorbing heel and forefoot padding
- Orthotic can easily be trimmed to fit various sizes.
- Available in XS, S, M, L and XL. Please refer to measurements charts when determining size options.
- Comfort levels can be enhanced by using different top covers.
- Can easily be ground according to prescription.
- Medial and lateral heel wedges are available for sale separately for required correction.
- Sold as a pair.
Comfitech E.V.A Orthotics (Full Length)
Comfitech EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) is one of the World’s most commonly used foam products in Orthotics. It is lightweight, shock-absorbing, hardy and highly conforming regardless of foot conditions. It is widely used by Podiatrists globally when it comes to providing exceptional gait correction leading to better body posture and a pain-free lifestyle.