Excessive use of the plantar fascia (a tough band of tissue that supports the arch stretching like a bowstring from the heel to the ball of the foot) causes it to become inflamed and extremely painful. This product can be easily used with instructions from your podiatrist to increase flexibility and reduce pain. The ridged design massage ball and roller reduce tension and stimulate circulation.
It can be chilled or frozen before use to reduce inflammation.
Directions for use:
– Roll it at the bottom of your foot back and forth from heel to arch.
– Repeat for 3-5 minutes twice a day, morning and night.
– Freezing the product before use will help if the area is inflamed.
– The product can be washed with soapy water and dried before each use.
– People with circulatory (especially diabetics) disorder should seek professional advice before use.
– Do not use on broken or cracked skin
– Keep out of reach of children and store in a cool and dry place.